Abstract submission deadline
August 1, 2018
- The abstract must contain original work, not published, submitted for presentation at a meeting of another national or international scientific organization, or submitted for publication at the time of this submission.
- Abstracts must be approved or exempted by the appropriate Institutional Review Board (IRB) with jurisdiction or equivalent if any human subjects or any human materials were utilized.
- A disclosure of medically related commercial and financial relationships for all authors is required.
- Notification of acceptance and rejection will be emailed to the lead authors on a rolling basis.
- If you do not receive a notification of acceptance or rejection by August 10, 2018, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Once submitted, abstracts cannot be withdrawn.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters, and will be published by the Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics (JARG), the official basic science journal of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. If authors decide to submit a full-length manuscript of their accepted abstract for publication to the JARG, it will undergo expedited peer review.
- Abstracts must adhere to the style guidelines for the Annual Meeting of the ASRM.
- Abstracts must follow the structure detailed below.
- Objective: An introductory sentence indicating the objective and purpose of the study.
- Design: A briefly worded description of the study design.
- Materials and Methods: A description of experimental procedures including applicable statistical evaluation.
- Results: A summary of the new, previously unpublished data and results.
- Conclusions: A statement of the study’s conclusions.
- Support: Identify all sources of financial support for the research or state “None” if appropriate.
- Disclosure: Identify all authors’ medically related commercial and financial relationships. State “None” if appropriate. Authors may be referred to using their initials for brevity.
- Abbreviations used in abstracts must be defined when they first appear.
- ACCME guidelines require generic names be used for pharmaceuticals, biologics, and medical devices. The trade name of the particular product used in a study may be included in parentheses the first time the product is referenced.
- Presenting author must be listed first.
- The title, authors, author affiliations and body text of the abstract are limited to a total of 2700 characters. Tables and figures are not permitted.
Discount Registration for Lead Authors under 40
Lead authors of submitted abstracts, if under age 40, are eligible for a discounted rate for conference registration.